GRITTY!!! Guys, I don't love sports, but I freakin' LOVE mascots. When Gritty came on the scene, I was instantly smitten. The internet, hell the nation, has poked fun at this crazy orange muppet man, but I know he's on his way to becoming a Philadelphia institution! Enlist your baby into the Gritty Gang with this bold one-piece baby bodysuit! Whether you're a Flyer's fan or simply a fan of this viral sensation, start your baby early with this fun Gritty gift. It me!
- GRAPHIC: Original illustration of Gritty's face with hockey sticks behind him like crossbones. The text reads "Gritty Gang"
- INK COLOR(S): Black
- BODY COLOR: orange
- FABRIC: 100% combed ring-spun cotton
- FIT/FEATURES: manufactured by Rabbit Skins brand; flatlock stitched seams - snap tape technology that keeps kids safe and secure - three snap closure - easy tear label - CPSIA compliant
- SIZES: 6 Months & 12 Months - see size chart for measurements.
- PERFECT FOR: a baby shower gift, gift for a new mom, gift for a new dad, coworker baby gift idea, unique Philadelphia souvenir, baby gift for a Flyer's fan
Note: this is a screen-printed product. Please allow for slight variations. Also note that the saturation of the colors might vary slightly from your computer screen to the item itself. Proudly printed by hand in Pennsylvania!
- B A B Y B O D Y S U I T F A Q -
What size should I buy? In general, 6 months is the most popular size to gift. However, babies tend to be able to wear the 12 month size for a longer period of time. Both are sized to coordinate with the age of the child.
Do you have this in newborn size? No, I do not print newborn sizes because babies grow so quickly, moms told me it was a waste of time.
Why do you call it a baby bodysuit? "Onesie" is a trademarked term. If you want to support small makers such as myself, use search terms like "baby bodysuit," "baby one-piece," "baby creeper," or "baby one-piece" when shopping online.
Do you sew the fabric bodysuit yourself? No, it is cut and sewn by a company called Rabbit Skins. I purchase blank product from them and print my original graphic on it with non-toxic, water-based ink.