An ode to the neighboring state where I went to college (what up, Rowan Profs!) and spend most of my summer weekends, this design is inspired by the state symbols of New Jersey. Designed in a Fraktur/PA Dutch Hex style, the original illustration is a circle encompassing New Jersey state symbols such as the eastern goldfinch, the honeybee, the black swallowtail butterfly, and the common violet. In the very center, it is anchored by a tomato shape that says, "The Garden State" This colorful tote bag is the perfect New Jersey souvenir!
- TOTE GRAPHIC: The words "The Garden State" in a tomato shape with birds, flowers, and New Jersey state symbols surrounding it.
- BUTTON GRAPHIC: the same circle illustration, just smaller.
- INK COLOR(S): grass green
- TOTE COLOR: Natural
- FABRIC: 100% cotton canvas
- TOTE DIMENSIONS: approx. 14 1/2" W x 15 1/2" H with 22" handles
- PERFECT FOR: a Philadelphia souvenir, a teacher gift idea, a gift for a friend, wedding hotel gift bag
Note: this is a screenprinted product. Please allow for slight variations. Also note that the saturation of the colors might vary slightly from your computer screen to the item itself.