A warm essential oil blend of cedarwood, bergamot and patchouli evokes an earthy, woodsy, spicy citrus aroma that is cleansing and emotionally grounding. Hand poured using pure soy wax from US grown soy beans to provide a natural, clean burning candle. Free of harmful toxins, carcinogens and pollutants. Giving you relief from that black smoke and soot you may be used to with other brands. A wood wick crackles while burning to evoke a sensual, peaceful environment when you want to sit back and relax after a stressful day. All scents are formulated and mixed in house.
- Bergamot essential oil is used to ease congestion during seasonal colds.
- Patchouli essential oil promotes feelings of peace and relaxation.
- Soy wax is clean burning, free of harmful toxins, carcinogens and pollutants.
- Soy wax lasts longer than other blends, helping you to get more bang for your buck.
- Wood wicks create an ambiance of sitting around a campfire listening to the crackling of the wood as it burns.
- Candle jars are glass and 100% reusable. Wash and re-purpose into planters, trinket holders or whatever suits your needs.
Full Ingredient List: Pure Soy Wax, Wooden Wick, Cedarwood Essential Oil, Bergamot Essential Oil and Patchouli Esential Oil.
Vegan • Cruelty Free • All Natural • Non Toxic • Eco Friendly • Handmade