Chestnut Hill Market
SPRING DATE: April 10, 2022, 10-4 pm. The vendor map and lineup is at the bottom of this page, below the break. The fall date is Sept 11, 2022.
- All Markets are open from 10-4 pm, rain or shine.
- A cancellation is possible in the case of severe or dangerous weather such as lightning, all day heavy rain, or excessive wind. Please check back here and to our social media accounts for any updates.
- In case of a cancellation for severe or dangerous weather, we will pivot to an online format and will host a virtual Market in our Facebook Group.
- There is no admission charge to attend the outdoor Markets.
- We do not do early bird sales as our wonderful vendors and our onsite team need time to properly set up. We kindly ask that customers do not arrive before 10 am.
- Public transit can be taken to the Chestnut Hill Market (take the Septa Chestnut Hill East or West line to the last stop). Both are short distance to the event. We also encourage our customers to walk, bike, or carpool whenever possible.
- Cash is king, but our vendors accept credit cards as well. If you need to replenish cash, there are several ATM's nearby.
- There are portable toilets available in the main parking lot immediately to the left of the entry, and the Market is handicapped-accessible.
- On-leash, well-socialized dogs are welcome at our events! The Market can be noisy and at times crowded (and the pavement can get hot in the late spring months), so just use your judgment when deciding whether to bring your pet.
OUR PARTNER: The Chestnut Hill market is produced in partnership with the Chestnut Hill Business Association. Check out this fantastic Insider's Guide to Chestnut Hill that they put together to make a day of your visit.
APPLY: Applications for our spring season are now closed. Sign up for our mailing list to be notified when applications open for the fall season.
Food, Music & More:
- Savory Food Trucks: Bonjour Creperie (savory and sweet options), Papermill, Redstone Pizza
- Sweets & Beverages: Pie Bird Farm, Sugar Rush Macaron Co, Philadelphia Lemonade
- Music: Wayside Shakeup (12-3 pm); Free Kids' Crafts: Handwork Studio
3-Mixtape Paper Company
4-West Oak Design
5-Priscilla Dahl Pottery
6-Susan Rifkin Jewelry Designs
8-Mason & Monstera + Knot Your Average Jawn
9-LoMo Studio Handcrafted Jewelry
10-Piggyback Treats Company
11-Ah Ha Brands
12-Tracy Tayan Designs
15-Sew Much Cooler
17-Izy and Oly
18-Summit Goods Company
19-J. Miller Designs
20-Paul Carpenter Art
21-The Early Bird
22-Me and Phoebe
26-Miche Scott Handmade
28-Old Blood Jewelry & Wears
29-Bridget Flynn Handwoven
30-Solomon Rae Woodworks
31-White Mouse Vintage
33-Meadow & Oak
35-Sarah Draws Things
36-Helen Ethel Jewelry
37-Pleasant Valley Textiles +Gillian Pokalo Fine Art
38-The Random Tea Room
41-Joyful Ceramic Co
46-Donna C Jewelry LLC
47-Lisa Kelley Art
49-Dress Code PHL
50-East Coast Alchemy
51-Elizabeth Gaige Ceramics
52-Littlebags by Anna
53-As the Crow Flies & Co + Laura K. Murdoch
54-The Philadelphia Guild of Handweavers
55-Anchor & Spruce
56-Olive Antiques Etc
57-The Saturday Evening Experience
58-Baby Got Good
59-Reagan Hayhurst Designs
60-Crooked Curiosities + Creations by Marziani
61-The Painted Lily
62-Sardine Clothing Co.
63-Champagne on a Wednesday
65-Grounded In Vintage
66-Jen McCleary Art & Design
68-Mud & Maker
75-Aisha Likes It + House of Stuyvesant
77-Sidewalk Ceramics + Felt Up By Amelia
78-Niki Leist Jewelry
79-May With Love Knits
80-Caliber Leather Company
81-Yanina Siani Jewelry
82-Pixie + Thistle
83-Fishtown Pickle Project
84-Tiger Snake Vintage
85-Little Clay Moon + Emmaye
86-Elizabeth Peyton Creations,llc
87-Cat Horn Accessory
88-Dial V For Vintage
Vendors as of 4/8/22 - subject to change.