We are now hosting Virtual Markets in our new Facebook group. Interested in vending? Please scroll to the bottom part of the page for info & the short application.
- Fri. March 5 at 7 pm - Sun. March 7 at 7 pm
- Vendor application closes: Feb 22, 11 pm.
- Future dates TBA - stay tuned here and to follow our social media pages (and sign up for our mailing list) for future dates & calls for vendors.
- You will join the Virtual Market Facebook group to participate
- Each vendor will have their own Album in the group and will post their items for sale after the Market opens on Friday at 7 pm. You will shop all of the vendors from the Album page (we recommend shopping from a desktop or laptop, not a phone)
- If you're interested in an item, just comment "sold" in the item listing, then you will confirm your email and shipping address via private Facebook Message or email directly to the vendor.
- Vendors will invoice you directly to complete the sale.
- All purchased items will be shipped out by the Tuesday after the sale or will be brought to one of our brick + mortar partner stores if local pickup was offered by that vendor.
- Once the show has finished, all albums will be deleted to make way for the next sale.
If offered by the vendor (this will be indicated in the vendor's Album description), customers may pick up items on the following dates and times at our "friends of Clover" partner stores. We thank these shops for partnering with us to make this option possible!
- Christine Shirley (Main Line): 104 E. Lancaster Ave, Wayne PA, Wed - Thurs, 9-5 pm, Fri 9-3 pm
- Isabella Sparrow (Chestnut Hill): 8433 Germantown Ave, Chestnut Hill PA, Thurs - Sat, 11-6 pm, garden courtyard
- WorKS (Kennett Square): 432 S. Walnut St., Kennett Square PA, Fri - Sun,11-5 pm
- Occasionette (Collingswood): 724 Haddon Ave. Collingswood NJ, Thurs - Sat, 11-7 pm
- At a vendor's own storefront or business studio space if this is offered.
- Each vendor can have up to 30 active listings in the sale. If you sell out of an item, you can list additional items to stay at 30 active listings.
- You will need to manage the sale from your personal (not business) Facebook page; this is just a constraint of how the Group works.
- You will want to have a good working familiarity and comfort with Facebook, and you will be completing/confirming sales via Facebook Messenger (or email...customers will have the option).
- You will want to have an invoicing or payment system in place such as Paypal, Square, etc. to complete sales. Venmo could be used in a pinch, but is not our preferred.
- Vendors are responsible for collecting the submitting the appropriate sales tax on their products (or pricing it in).
- You will need to be available during the sale hours to manage your listings and customer questions promptly. While you don't need to be glued to your computer for 3 days, you do want to be generally "free" to engage with the show and keep on top of your sales.
- While not a requirement, we find it's very helpful to have an active social media presence to co-promote your participation and the event. Product sneak peeks, promoting new inventory drops, etc. are all encouraged, and we repost often.
- All listings and sale activity will be in the Facebook group; external links are not permitted in the album description or on individual listings (to websites, Instagram, etc.).
- All purchases must be shipped by the end of day Wednesday following the sale or dropped to the brick + mortar local pickup site (specific instructions will be sent to confirmed vendors).
- You will have two important deadlines, for your planning:
- By end of day Thursday prior: you will set up a draft Album with a product photo and brief description of your business
- By Friday at 7 pm: you will want have all of your initial listings and photos ready to go when the sale opens.
- During the sale you're also welcome to do a "Meet the Maker" post to highlight yourself and some of your work. You can see some examples from prior Markets in the Group page. You can also do one to two product-focused post during the sale for visibility in the timeline/discussion. All posts are moderated by Clover Market.
- We will be available and happy to help before and throughout the sale as your partner. The event will be promoted heavily by Clover Market including paid advertising on Facebook prior to and during the sale as we partner with you to make it a success.
- Vending cost is $60/Market with no commission on sales.
APPLY TO SELL
IMPORTANT: before applying please be sure you've read through the "How the Market Works - For Vendors" section directly above. Our application for the March Virtual Market is now CLOSED.