Hello and thank you for your interest in participating in our Virtual Markets! We are currently accepting applications for our Jan 29-31 Market to be hosted in our new Facebook group. While we did virtual markets in the past on Instagram, we feel that the format of a Facebook group will work best for our vendors and customers.
- Dates: Fri. January 29, 7 pm - Sun. January 31 at 7 pm
- Vendor Fee: $60
- Application Closes: Jan 19, Notifications: Jan 22
- Theme: Valentine's Day/Cozy Winter
HOW IT WILL WORK:
- Customers and vendors join the Virtual Market Facebook group
- Before the Market opens, each confirmed vendor will create an album in the group, using their business name as the title and adding payment & pickup options or any other shop policies in the album description.
- After the Market opens (on Friday at 7 pm), vendors will then begin to add photos of their items for sale in their album
- Include quantities available, dimensions, price, discounts, etc.
- Up to 30 photos/listings can be uploaded to the album (a photo/listing could be a single one of a kind item, a group of similar items showing different colors or sizes, or an item in which you have more than a quantity of 1 available).
- There are no limits on the quantities which can be sold of each product photo/listing
- Shoppers will comment "sold" (or "mine" etc, whatever the vendor prefers) on the items they wish to purchase below each photo and vendors will invoice (by Paypal or similar invoicing system) or request Venmo payment to complete the sale.
- Vendors will then ship items by the Tuesday after the sale or bring to the dropoff locations (also Tuesday after the sale) to complete the sales.
- A few important terms:
- Vendors may not link to external websites or Etsy shops to view items for sale or to complete payment. All listings and sale activity will be in the Facebook group (with Paypal invoices or similar or Venmo for payment).
- All sold (and paid for) items must be shipped to customers by the end of day Tuesday following the sale, especially for this sale given that customers may be hoping for items before the Valentine's Day deadline.
- If pickup was offered as an option, vendors must drop off items on the Tuesday following the sale to their chosen pickup location (Thursday dropoff for worKS in Kennett Square).
- If pickup was offered as an option by the vendor, customers may pick up at one the following locations on the days/times below:
- Main Line: Christine Shirley, 104 E. Lancaster Ave, Wayne PA (Wed - Sat, 11-6 pm)
- Chestnut Hill: Isabella Sparrow, 8533 Germantown Ave, Chestnut Hill/Philadelphia, PA 19118 (Wed - Sat, 11-6 pm)
- Kennett Square: worKS, 432 S. Walnut St., Kennett Square PA (Fri - Sun ,11-5 pm, no pickup Thurs)
- Collingswood : Occasionette: 724 Haddon Ave. Collingswood NJ (Thurs - Sat, 11-7 pm, Sun 11-5 pm, no pickup Wed)
- At a vendor's own brick + mortar shop or studio if that option was offered
- Once the show has completed, all albums will be deleted from the private Facebook group to make way for the next sale
- The event will be promoted by Clover Market to our Facebook audience (21K+ followers), our Instagram audience (17.6K+ followers) and to our opt in mailing list (9K+ subscribers)
- We will also be posting throughout the weekend on Facebook and Instagram to highlight some of the items for sale