Our number one anti-aging mask to tighten skin and increase firmness. In turn this reduces signs of aging, sun damage and inflammation. Blackberry leaf extract and pumpkin seed oil balance this mask to be suitable for both dry and oily skin types. Personally, I like to use this beast as a spot treatment where I see most wrinkles and fine lines appear. The light, yet delightful blend of coffee, cocoa and grapefruit make up an uplifting, cheerful aroma.
- Coffee seed oil has anti-aging properties- increasing collagen and improving elasticity. Making the skin look and feel firmer.
- Blackberry leaf extract contains Vitamins A, C, K and antioxidants that fight free radicals, reduce signs of aging and rejuvenate tired skin.
- Pomegranate seed oil is an effective moisturizer to soften and nourish skin while reducing redness and inflammation.
- Cocoa powder reduces acne blemishes and pimples. Improving overall complexion by exfoliating dead skin cells and improving elasticity.
- Evening primrose oil soothes dry skin while reducing redness and irritations. Revealing a healthy, clear and moisturized complexion.
- Rhassoul clay is rich in magnesium, potassium and calcium to nourish skin. With a unique molecular structure, this clay is given the ability to absorb and remove excess oil and dirt stuck in pores.
- Pumpkin seed oil increases skin firmness and elasticity. Moisturizing and soothing without leaving a greasy residue behind.
Full Ingredient List: Distilled Water, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Polawax Emulsifying Wax, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Coffee Seed Oil, BTMS 50 Emulsifying Wax, Cocoa Powder, Pomegranate Extract, Evening Primrose Oil, Blackberry Leaf Extract, Rhassoul Clay, Grapefruit Essential Oil and Optiphen.
Instructions: Apply a thin layer to a cleansed face, avoiding contact with the eye area. Let sit for about 10 minutes and rinse off with warm water. Follow up with face oil or mist for added hydration.
Vegan • Cruelty Free • All Natural • Non Toxic • Eco Friendly • Handmade