- Chestnut Hill - closest GPS: 25 W. Highland Ave (in the 25 W. Highland Ave parking lot and along W. Highland Ave from Germantown to the parking lot)
- Bryn Mawr - closest GPS: 7 N. Bryn Mawr Ave (in the street along N. Bryn Mawr Ave. from Morris Ave to Lancaster Ave; adjacent to the "Farmers Market lot")
- Collingswood - closest GPS: 735 N. Atlantic Ave (in part of the "Farmers Market lot:, in the Kitchen & Associates lot, and along Irvin Ave to Haddon Ave)
- Kennett Square - closest GPS: 600 S. Broad St (the event is in theGenesis Healthcare parking lot)
TIMES & WEATHER:
- All Markets are open from 10-4 pm, rain or shine.
- A cancellation is possible in the case of severe or dangerous weather such as lightning, all day heavy rain, or excessive wind. Please check back here and to our social media accounts for any updates.
- There is no admission charge to attend the outdoor Markets.
- No early bird sales as our vendors and our onsite team need time to properly set up. We ask that customers do not arrive before 10 am.
- Public transit can be taken to the Chestnut Hill/Bryn Mawr (SEPTA), and Collingswood (PATCO) Markets. We also encourage our customers to walk, bike, or carpool whenever possible.
- Bryn Mawr: take Septa Paoli/Thorndale line to the Bryn Mawr stop
- Chesnut Hill: take Septa Chestnut Hill East or West line to last stop
- Collingswood: take PATCO to the Collingswood stop
- Cash is king, but our vendors accept credit cards as well. If you need to replenish cash, there are ATM's nearby.
- There are portable toilets available onsite, and all locations are handicapped-accessible. You can also stop by one of the many nearby restaurants for something to eat, drink, and to use the restrooms.
- We always have a rotating group of gourmet food trucks and other food vendors. We also encourage our customers to explore the many nearby restaurants in the downtown business districts where we operate.
- On-leash, well-socialized dogs are welcome at our events! The Market can be noisy and at times crowded (and the pavement can get hot in the late spring months), so just use your judgment when deciding whether to bring your pet.
IN BRYN MAWR:
All parking is FREE on Sundays. The closest options include:
- Station Lot (next to the Market, aka the Farmers Market lot)
- Aqua PA/America lot at 762 W. Lancaster Ave
- Bryn Mawr Trust lot at 26 S. Bryn Mawr Ave.
- Central Lot (enter from Lancaster at Central or Summit Grove)
- Any other Township lot (Morton Road, Warner Ave, etc.)
- Bryn Mawr Hospital "C" surface lot across from the Medical Arts Pavillion between Summit Grove Ave and Old Lancaster Ave
- Bryn Mawr Hospital Garages (not shown on map) - 820 Old Lancaster Road & 101 S. Bryn Mawr Ave - there is a small fee for the garages
- Shipley School parking lot (not shown on map)
IN CHESTNUT HILL:
- Several nearby parking lots (indicated with a "P" on the map below)
- Street parking nearby, especially Germantown Ave
- The North Atlantic lot on the side closest to W. Collings Ave
- The Lumberyard lot (kiosks)
- The large PATCO lot one block away
- Metered street parking along Atlantic Avenue and side streets
- Kiosk and meter parking along Haddon Avenue, the main street
All parking is FREE in Kennett Square on Sundays. The closest options are:
- Kennett High School (directly across from the Market)
- The municipal parking garage downtown off E. Linden St.
- Any of the other parking lots shown on the map below
*FREE shuttles will be running in a continuous loop from the corner of State and Broad, just a block from the Linden St. Garage.*