Bryn Mawr Market
- All Markets are open from 10-4 pm, rain or shine.
- A cancellation is possible in the case of severe or dangerous weather such as lightning, all day heavy rain, or excessive wind. Please check back here and to our social media accounts for any updates.
WHERE TO PARK:
All parking is FREE in Bryn Mawr on Sundays. The closest options include:
- Station Lot (next to the Market) - 7 N. Bryn Mawr Ave.
- Aqua PA/America lot - 762 W. Lancaster Ave
- Bryn Mawr Trust lot - 26 S. Bryn Mawr Ave.
- Central Lot - enter from Lancaster at Central or Summit Grove
- Bryn Mawr Hospital "C" surface lot - across from the Medical Arts Pavillion between Summit Grove Ave and Old Lancaster Ave
- Bryn Mawr Hospital Garages (not shown on map) - 820 Old Lancaster Road & 101 S. Bryn Mawr Ave - there is a small fee for the garages
- Shipley School parking lot (not shown on map)
- Any other Twp lot (Morton Road, Warner Ave, etc.) or metered spots
- There is no admission charge to attend the outdoor Markets.
- No early bird sales as our vendors and our onsite team need time to properly set up. We ask that customers do not arrive before 10 am.
- Public transit can be taken to the Bryn Mawr Market (take the Septa Paoli/Thorndale line to the Bryn Mawr stop. We also encourage our customers to walk, bike, or carpool whenever possible.
- Cash is king, but our vendors accept credit cards as well. If you need to replenish cash, there are several ATM's nearby.
- There are portable toilets available onsite in the grassy area near the entrance to the Station Lot (across from the Post Office), and all locations are handicapped-accessible.
- We always have a rotating group of gourmet food trucks and other food vendors.You can also explore the shops and restaurants nearby.
- On-leash, well-socialized dogs are welcome at our events! The Market can be noisy and at times crowded (and the pavement can get hot in the late spring months), so just use your judgment when deciding whether to bring your pet.