Join us on Sunday April 30 in Collingswood for our only NJ Market of the spring season. This Market will feature over 100 carefully curated vendors with a wide variety of handmade and vintage goods along with food trucks, live music, free kids' crafts and many nearby shopping and dining options. The Market is produced in partnership with the Borough of Collingswood, and we thank them for their support!
Date & Time: Sunday April 30, 10-4 pm
Location: right in the heart of downtown Collingswood. You can point your GPS to 735 N. Atlantic Ave (the closest available coordinates) or head to the intersection of Irvin Ave and Haddon Ave. Vendors will be set up in part of the N. Atlantic Ave parking lot (aka the Farmers Market Lot), in the former Zane Schoolhouse parking lot, and all along Irvin Ave.
The Market is just a short walk from the Collingswood PATCO station. It is a short ride on PATCO from Philadelphia, and the Market is easily accessible to residents in South Jersey and beyond.
This event is FREE to attend and held outdoors. In the case of severe or dangerous weather (lightning, heavy winds, all day heavy rain), the Market will flip to an online format in the Virtual Market Facebook Group. Any weather decisions will be made by mid-day Saturday.
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook for vendor sneak peeks the week prior to the Market.
Parking is available throughout Collingswood including:
- The large PATCO lot one block away (500 available spaces)
- The remainder of the N. Atlantic lot on the side closest to W. Collings Ave (Clover vendors only occupy about half of this parking lot)
- The parking lot next to the blue watertowers adjacent to the N. Atlantic Ave lot (previously the old police station)
- The Lumberyard lot (kiosks)
- Metered street parking along Atlantic Avenue and side streets
- Kiosk and meter parking along Haddon Avenue, the main street
The vendor list will be posted 2-3 weeks prior to the Market.
The final Market map and vendor space numbers will be updated here Friday prior to the event. You can sign up for our mailing list at the bottom of this page to get the map, space numbers, and any last important details right in your inbox.
Check out all of the vendors participating this season in the spring Vendor Gallery!
- Our wonderful vendors and our onsite team need time to properly set up, so we kindly ask that customers not arrive before 10 am (i.e. we don't do early bird sales). That will allow us to create the best shopping experience for everyone!
- Public transit can be taken to the Collingswood Market (just take PATCO to the Collingswood station). It's a very short walk to the Market from there. We also encourage our customers to walk, bike, or carpool whenever possible.
- Cash is king, but our vendors accept credit cards as well. There are several ATM's nearby on Haddon Ave.
- There are portable toilets available in the N. Atlantic Ave lot just under the PATCO line by the Perkins Center for the Arts. The Market is on pavement and handicapped-accessible.
- On-leash, well-socialized dogs are always welcome at our event. The Market can be noisy and at times crowded (and the pavement can get hot in the late spring months), so just use your judgment when deciding whether to bring your pet.