Kennett Square Market
Join us on Sunday June 4 in Kennett Square PA for the final Market of the spring season. This Market will feature 100 carefully curated vendors with a wide variety of handmade and vintage goods along with food trucks, live music, beer and wine, free kids' crafts, and many additional shopping and dining options in town. The Market is produced in partnership with Kennett Collaborative and we thank them for their support!
Date & Time: Sunday June 4, 10-4 pm
Location: vendors will be set up in the parking lot at 600 S. Broad Street, right across from Kennett High School. The entire lot will be closed for the Market.
This event is FREE to attend and held outdoors. In the unlikely case of severe or dangerous weather (e.g. lightning, very heavy winds, all day heavy rain), the Market will flip to an online format in the Virtual Market Facebook Group. Any weather decisions will be made by mid-day Saturday.
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook for vendor sneak peeks the week prior to the Market.
Parking is FREE in all locations in Kennett Square on Sundays. The closest options are:
- The large Kennett High School parking lots (directly across the street)
- The municipal parking garage downtown, right off E. Linden St.
- Any of the other parking lots in town
- Street parking throughout Kennett Square
The vendor list will be posted 2-3 weeks prior to the Market.
The final Market map and vendor space numbers will be updated here Friday prior to the event. You can sign up for our mailing list at the bottom of this page to get the map, space numbers, and any last important details right in your inbox.
Check out all of the vendors participating this season in the spring Vendor Gallery!
- Our wonderful vendors and our onsite team need time to properly set up, so we kindly ask that customers not arrive before 10 am (i.e. we don't do early bird sales and the gate will be closed). That will allow us to create the best shopping experience for everyone!
- We also encourage our customers to walk, bike, or carpool whenever possible.
- Cash is king, but our vendors accept credit cards as well.
- There are portable toilets available in the parking lot just to the left of the main entrance. The Market is on pavement and handicapped-accessible.
- On-leash, well-socialized dogs are always welcome at our event. The Market can be noisy and at times crowded (and the pavement can get hot in the late spring months), so just use your judgment when deciding whether to bring your pet.