Bryn Mawr Market
Join us on Sunday May 21 in downtown Bryn Mawr PA for the only Main Line Market of the spring season. This Market will feature 90 carefully curated vendors with a wide variety of handmade and vintage goods along with food trucks, live music, free kids' crafts and more shopping and dining options around town. The Market is produced in partnership with the Bryn Mawr Business Association and we thank them for their support!
Date & Time: Sunday May 21, 10-4 pm
Location: right in the heart of downtown Bryn Mawr. You can point your GPS to 7 N. Bryn Mawr Ave (the adjacent parking lot), or head to the intersection of N. Bryn Mawr Ave and Lancaster Ave across from Ludington Library. This Market is steps from the Bryn Mawr SEPTA station and is convenient for our customers from all all areas of the Main Line, Delaware County, Philadelphia and beyond.
This event is FREE to attend and held outdoors. In the unlikely case of severe or dangerous weather (e.g. lightning, very heavy winds, all day heavy rain), the Market will flip to an online format in the Virtual Market Facebook Group. Any weather decisions will be made by mid-day Saturday.
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook for vendor sneak peeks the week prior to the Market.
Parking is available throughout Bryn Mawr in any of the Lower Merion Twp. lots or any available metered street parking. The adjacent lot at 7 N. Bryn Mawr Ave (aka the Farmers Market lot) is fully available for parking. Some other options include
- Aqua PA/America lot - 762 W. Lancaster Ave.
- Bryn Mawr Trust lot - 26 S. Bryn Mawr Ave.
- Bryn Mawr Hospital "C" surface lot - across from the Medical Arts Pavillion between Summit Grove Ave and Old Lancaster Ave
- Bryn Mawr Hospital Garages - 820 Old Lancaster Road & 101 S. Bryn Mawr Ave - there is a small fee for the garages
The vendor list will be posted 2-3 weeks prior to the Market.
The final Market map and vendor space numbers will be updated here Friday prior to the event. You can sign up for our mailing list at the bottom of this page to get the map, space numbers, and any last important details right in your inbox.
Check out all of the vendors participating this season in the spring Vendor Gallery!
- Our wonderful vendors and our onsite team need time to properly set up, so we kindly ask that customers not arrive before 10 am (i.e. we don't do early bird sales). That will allow us to create the best shopping experience for everyone!
- Public transit can be taken to the Bryn Mawr Market (take the Paoli/Thorndale SEPTA line to the Bryn Mawr station). Our vendors are just steps from the train station. We also encourage our customers to walk, bike, or carpool whenever possible.
- Cash is king, but our vendors accept credit cards as well. There is an ATM at Santander Bank next to the food truck area.
- There are portable toilets available at the entrance to the 7 N. Bryn Mawr Ave lot (across from the Post Office). The Market is on pavement and handicapped-accessible.
- On-leash, well-socialized dogs are always welcome at our event. The Market can be noisy and at times crowded (and the pavement can get hot in the late spring months), so just use your judgment when deciding whether to bring your pet.