Bryn Mawr Market
Join us on Sunday October 8 from 10-4 pm in downtown Bryn Mawr PA for the only Main Line Market of the season. This Market will feature 90+ carefully curated vendors (FULL VENDOR LIST AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE) with a wide variety of handmade and vintage goods along with food trucks, live music, free kids' crafts and more shopping and dining options around town. The Market is produced in partnership with the Bryn Mawr Business Association and we thank them for their support!
The Market is located right in the heart of downtown Bryn Mawr. You can point your GPS to 7 N. Bryn Mawr Ave (the adjacent parking lot), or head to the intersection of N. Bryn Mawr Ave and Lancaster Ave across from Ludington Library. This Market is steps from the Bryn Mawr SEPTA station and is convenient for our customers from all all areas of the Main Line, Delaware County, Philadelphia and beyond.
The Market is held outdoors rain or shine. A cancellation is possible in the case of severe or dangerous weather (e.g. lightning, all day heavy rain, or excessive wind). In general, our go/no go decisions are always made by Saturday mid-day at the latest. You can always check our social media accounts for any updates.
The Market is FREE to attend and family-friendly. On-leash, well-socialized dogs are welcome!
Parking is available throughout Bryn Mawr in any of the Lower Merion Twp. lots or any available metered street parking. The adjacent lot at 7 N. Bryn Mawr Ave (aka the Bryn Mawr Station Lot or Farmers Market lot) is fully available for parking. Some of the other options which are closest include:
- Aqua PA/America lot - 762 W. Lancaster Ave. (1 block east)
- Bryn Mawr Trust lot - 26 S. Bryn Mawr Ave. (across the street)
- Bryn Mawr Hospital Garages - 820 Old Lancaster Road & 101 S. Bryn Mawr Ave (about 1 1/2 blocks south)
- Bryn Mawr Hospital "C" surface lot - across from the Medical Arts Pavillion between Summit Grove and Old Lancaster Aves.
- Lower Merion Twp. Central Lot - between Central & Summit Grove Aves.
- Any other Twp. municipal lot or legal street parking
Market Map, Participating Vendors & Space Numbers
Check out all of the vendors participating this season in the Vendor Gallery! The final vendor space numbers and map are below.
2-The Kitchen Cupboard
3-The Playful Peach
6-Mount Airy Candle Co.
7-House of Stuyvesant
8-Lisa Medoff Designs
10-You're My Goose Linen Studio
11-Mary-Lynne Moffatt Art
12-Handmade Goods by Mayre
13-Moon Rae Studio
15-Sarah Draws Things
18-Summit Goods Company
19-Moss & Brooke
22-The FussyCutting Quilt Shop
24-The Painted Lily
26-Sardine Clothing Co.
27-Me & Phoebe
29-Warwick Furnace Farm
33-Vintage Threads Design
34-Aisha Likes It
37-Le & Lo Goods
39-Nelle Bush Bags
40-Little Clay Moon
45-Kent County Candles
46-Dial V For Vintage
47-Leaman Mere Images
48-Stephanie Gleit Design
51-Root and Rocks by Kiya Nicole
53-Mt Lebanon Soap Company
56-Art by Denise
58-West Oak Design
59-Champagne on a Wednesday
60-White Lily Craft Boutique
62-The Early Bird
63-Sew Much Cooler
64-Chalktree WAX Candles
68-Poppy and Bean
70-Mud & Maker
72-no. 27 collection
73-Seven Pines Apothecary
76-Fishtown Pickle Project
77-As the Crow Flies & Laura K. Murdoch
80-Piggyback Treats Company
81-Bee Handmade Boutique
82-Thistle and Torch Artisan Jewelry
83-The Aspen Tree
84-Col de Mar Sea Leather Accessories
88-Home & Skillet
91-Buttercup Studio Co
Food Trucks & Tented Food Vendors:
Beverages: Many Hands Coffee, Philly Lemonade
Savory Trucks: Korea Taqueria, Bonjour Creperie, Philly Hots, Surf and Turf
Sweets: Honey Bear Ice Cream
Face painting: Mermaid Ally
Free Kids' Crafts: Handwork Studio
Meet and Greets: Finding Shelter Animal Rescue
- Our wonderful vendors and our onsite team need time to properly set up, so we kindly ask that customers not arrive before 10 am (i.e. we don't do early bird sales). That will allow us to create the best shopping experience for everyone!
- Public transit can be taken to the Bryn Mawr Market (take the Paoli/Thorndale SEPTA line to the Bryn Mawr station). Our vendors are just steps from the train station. We also encourage our customers to walk, bike, or carpool whenever possible.
- Cash is king, but our vendors accept credit cards as well. There is an ATM at Santander Bank next to the food truck area.
- There are portable toilets available at the entrance to the 7 N. Bryn Mawr Ave lot (across from the Post Office). The Market is on pavement and handicapped-accessible.
- On-leash, well-socialized dogs are always welcome at our event. The Market can be noisy and at times crowded (and the pavement can get hot in the late spring months), so just use your judgment when deciding whether to bring your pet.