- Sept 10 - Chestnut Hill
- Sept 24 - Collingswood
- Oct 8 - Bryn Mawr
- Oct 22 - Kennett Square
- Dec 2-3 - Holiday Market, Westtown School (indoors), stay tuned for details!
Tentative 2024 Schedule:
- April 14 - Chestnut Hill
- April 28 - Collingswood
- May 19 - Bryn Mawr
- June 2 - Kennett Square (pending)
- Sept 8 - Chestnut Hill
- Sept 22 - Collingswood
- Oct 6 - Bryn Mawr
- Oct 20 - Kennett Square (pending)
- Holiday - dates TBD
OUTDOOR MARKET FAQ'S
What are the hours? The Markets are open from 10-4 pm. We ask that customers please not enter the Market area before 10 am so that our vendors can finish setting up completely before the sale opens (i.e. we don't do "early bird" sales). We appreciate your assistance so that we can bring you the best possible market experience!
What happens if the weather is bad? Our events are rain or shine. A cancellation is possible in the case of severe or dangerous weather such as lightning, all day heavy rain, or excessive wind. The safety of our customers and vendors will always be kept at the forefront of our decisions, and weather decisions are made by noon Sat at the latest. If the weather seems "iffy" and you're wondering if the show is still happening or if there are updates of any kind, you can always check our social media accounts.
We are no longer hosting Virtual Markets in our Facebook group on inclement days as this was not the best format for us.
Do you have raindates? No, given our multi date schedule each season and the upfront production time (often requiring permits and approvals months ahead of time) --and the fact that our host locations typically have other events on their schedules on subsequent weekends -- we do not have rain dates. Most vendors also typically book their shows well in advance, and typically every weekend, so rain dates ultimately really aren't practical.
Where are the Markets located?
Here are the addresses and links to the maps for each location.
- Chestnut Hill PA- use 25 W. Highland Ave.
- Bryn Mawr PA -use 7 N. Bryn Mawr Ave.
- Collingswood NJ - use 735 N. Atlantic Ave.
- Kennett Square PA - use 600 S. Broad St.
- Westtown School - use 975 Westtown Rd, West Chester, PA
Where can I find information about being a vendor? We have all of our vending information and the online application on our Apply page.
Is there a fee to attend as a shopper? There is no admission charge to attend the outdoor Markets, and all are welcome to join us! It's our goal to have a fun, friendly, relaxed, and welcoming event for everyone.
Where can I park? Parking options can be found on each location's page linked above. There are several nearby parking lots in each of our locations.
Can I bring my dog? Absolutely. On-leash, well-socialized dogs are welcome at our outdoor events! The Market can be noisy and at times crowded (and the pavement can get hot in the spring), so we would just encourage everyone to use your judgment when deciding whether to bring your pet.
Is there food? Oohhh yes! We always have a rotating group of gourmet food trucks and beverage vendors at our outdoor Markets.
Can I take public transit? The Chestnut Hill, Bryn Mawr, and Collingswood Markets are all just steps from the respective SEPTA (PA) and PATCO (NJ) stations. We also encourage our customers to walk, bike, or carpool whenever possible.
Who organizes the Market? You can read more about how the Market came to be, and a bit about Founder Janet Gardner Long, here.
How can I contact the organizer? We welcome inquiries, feedback, and comments anytime. The best way to reach us is by using our Contact form here.
Is there anything else I need to know? A few things:
- Cash is king, but our vendors accept credit cards as well. If you need to replenish cash, there are ATM's nearby in all of our locations.
- There are portable toilets available onsite, and all locations are handicapped-accessible. Many of the nearby restaurants also allow use of their restrooms for paying customers.
- We encourage all of our customers to make some time to explore the restaurants and shops in the downtown business districts where we operate. It's one of our favorite aspects of the locations we've selected!
- Best of Philly - "Best Use of a Sunday Afternoon" - Philadelphia Magazine
- A Must-See Vintage Market - Vintage Style Magazine
- Reader's Favorite Outdoor Show - Flea Market Style Magazine
- Favorite Spring & Summer "Flea Market" - Philadelphia Magazine
- 5 Best "Flea Markets" to Shop This Summer, Philadelphia Magazine
- Winner, Best Roving Seasonal Market- Main Line Today
- Winner, Best Antiques & Vintage Goods- Main Line Today
- Winner, Best Outdoor Shopping Mecca - Main Line Today
- The Ultimate Summer 2017 Bucket List - Main Line Today
- "101 Reasons to Love the Main Line" - Main Line Today
- Winner, Top Market in Philly - Racked Philly