Outdoor Markets Overview
Fall 2022 Markets:
- Sep 11 - Chestnut Hill
- Sep 25 - Collingswood
- Oct 9 - Bryn Mawr
- Oct 23 - Kennett Square
WHERE ARE THE MARKETS LOCATED?
Here are the addresses and links to the maps for each location.
- Chestnut Hill PA- use 25 W. Highland Ave.
- Bryn Mawr PA -use 7 N. Bryn Mawr Ave.
- Collingswood NJ - use 735 N. Atlantic Ave.
- Kennett Square PA - use 600 S. Broad St.
WHAT TIME DOES THE MARKET OPEN?
The Markets are open from 10-4 pm. We ask that customers please not enter the Market area before 10 am so that our vendors can finish setting up completely before the sale opens (i.e. we don't do "early bird" sales). We appreciate your assistance so that we can bring you the best possible market experience!
WHERE CAN I FIND VENDING INFORMATION?
We have all of our vending information and the online application on our Vendor FAQ & Application page.
IS THERE A FEE TO ATTEND AS A SHOPPER?
There is no admission charge to attend the outdoor Markets, and all are welcome to join us! It's our goal to have a fun, friendly, relaxed, and welcoming event for everyone.
WHERE CAN I PARK?
Parking options can be found on each location's page linked above. There are several nearby parking lots in each of our locations.
CAN I BRING MY DOG?
Absolutely. On-leash, well-socialized dogs are welcome at our events! The Market can be noisy and at times crowded (and the pavement can get hot in the late spring months), so we would just encourage everyone to use your judgment when deciding whether to bring your pet.
WILL THERE BE ANYTHING TO EAT?
Oohhh yes! We always have a rotating group of gourmet food trucks and beverage vendors at our Markets.
CAN I TAKE PUBLIC TRANSIT TO THE MARKETS?
The Chestnut Hill, Bryn Mawr, and Collingswood Markets are all just steps from the respective SEPTA (PA) and PATCO (NJ) stations. We also encourage our customers to walk, bike, or carpool whenever possible.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE WEATHER IS BAD?
Our events are rain or shine. However, a cancellation is possible in the case of more severe or dangerous weather such as lightning, all day heavy rain, or excessive wind. The safety of our customers and vendors will always be kept at the forefront of our decisions. Please check back here and to our social media accounts for any updates. We typically make a go/no go decision by noon on Saturday before the event. If a Market has to be cancelled, we will pivot to an online Market in our new Virtual Market Facebook group that day instead.
WHO RUNS THE CLOVER MARKET?
You can read more about how the Market came to be, and a bit about Founder Janet Gardner Long, here.
HOW DO I CONTACT YOU?
We welcome inquiries, feedback, and comments anytime. The best way to reach us is by using our Contact form here.
IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I NEED TO KNOW?
- Cash is king, but our vendors accept credit cards as well. If you need to replenish cash, there are ATM's nearby in all of our locations.
- There are portable toilets available onsite, and all locations are handicapped-accessible. Many of the nearby restaurants also allow use of their restrooms for paying customers.
- We encourage all of our customers to make some time to explore the restaurants and shops in the downtown business districts where we operate. It's one of our favorite aspects of the locations we've selected!
- A Must-See Vintage Market - Vintage Style Magazine
- Reader's Favorite Outdoor Show - Flea Market Style Magazine
- Favorite Spring & Summer "Flea Market" - Philadelphia Magazine
- 5 Best "Flea Markets" to Shop This Summer, Philadelphia Magazine
- Winner, Best Roving Seasonal Market- Main Line Today
- Winner, Best Antiques & Vintage Goods- Main Line Today
- Winner, Best Outdoor Shopping Mecca - Main Line Today
- The Ultimate Summer 2017 Bucket List - Main Line Today
- "101 Reasons to Love the Main Line" - Main Line Today
- Winner, Top Market in Philly - Racked Philly