LOCATION:Use GPS 735 N. Atlantic Ave (the nearby Collingswood Police Station). The vendors at this Market are located just off Haddon Ave on Irvin Ave at the Millennium Clock and spreading out into the Kitchen & Associates/Zane Schoolhouse lot and in half of the N. Atlantic Ave parking lot (the site of the current Saturday Farmers' Market). The Market location is right in the heart of the historic downtown and a short walk from the Borough's PATCO station. It is a short ride on PATCO from Philadelphia, and the Market is easily accessible to residents in South Jersey and beyond. The Collingswood Market is produced in partnership with the Borough of Collingswood.
- All Markets are open from 10-4 pm, rain or shine.
- A cancellation is possible in the case of severe or dangerous weather such as lightning, all day heavy rain, or excessive wind. Please check back here and to our social media accounts for any updates.
- The large PATCO lot one block away
- The remainder of the North Atlantic lot on the side closest to W. Collings Ave (vendors only occupy about half of this parking lot)
- The Lumberyard lot (kiosks)
- Metered street parking along Atlantic Avenue and side streets
- Kiosk and meter parking along Haddon Avenue, the main street
- There is no admission charge to attend the outdoor Markets.
- No early bird sales as our vendors and our onsite team need time to properly set up. We ask that customers do not arrive before 10 am.
- Public transit can be taken to the Collingswood Market (just take PATCO to the Collingswood station). It's a very short walk to the Market from there. We also encourage our customers to walk, bike, or carpool whenever possible.
- Cash is king, but our vendors accept credit cards as well. If you need to replenish cash, there are several ATM's nearby.
- There are portable toilets available in the main parking lot, and the Market is handicapped-accessible.
- We always have a rotating group of gourmet food trucks and other food vendors.Y ou can also explore the shops and restaurants nearby.
- On-leash, well-socialized dogs are welcome at our events! The Market can be noisy and at times crowded (and the pavement can get hot in the late spring months), so just use your judgment when deciding whether to bring your pet.