DATE: April 24th, 2022, 10-4 pm. The vendor lineup is at the bottom of this page, below the break. The fall date is September 25.
LOCATION: you can use 735 N. Atlantic Ave (the former Collingswood Police Station) for your GPS. Vendors are located all along Irvin Ave starting at Haddon Ave, in the Kitchen & Associates/Zane Schoolhouse lot and in half of the N. Atlantic Ave parking lot (site of the Farmers' Market). The Market location is right in the heart of the historic downtown and a short walk from the PATCO station. It is a short ride on PATCO from Philadelphia, and the Market is easily accessible to residents in South Jersey and beyond.
- All Markets are open from 10-4 pm, rain or shine.
- A cancellation is possible in the case of severe or dangerous weather such as lightning, all day heavy rain, or excessive wind. Please check back here and to our social media accounts for any updates.
- In case of a cancellation for severe or dangerous weather, we will pivot to an online format and will host a virtual Market in our Facebook Group.
- The large PATCO lot one block away (500 spaces!)
- The remainder of the North Atlantic lot on the side closest to W. Collings Ave (vendors only occupy about half of this parking lot)
- The Lumberyard lot (kiosks)
- Metered street parking along Atlantic Avenue and side streets
- Kiosk and meter parking along Haddon Avenue, the main street
- There is no admission charge to attend the outdoor Markets.
- We do not do early bird sales as our wonderful vendors and our onsite team need time to properly set up. We kindly ask that customers do not arrive before 10 am.
- Public transit can be taken to the Collingswood Market (just take PATCO to the Collingswood station). It's a very short walk to the Market from there. We also encourage our customers to walk, bike, or carpool whenever possible.
- Cash is king, but our vendors accept credit cards as well. If you need to replenish cash, there are several ATM's nearby. We also have an ATM onsite by the Clover information tent (across from the Perkins Center).
- There are portable toilets available in the main parking lot just under the PATCO high speed line, and the Market is handicapped-accessible.
On-leash, well-socialized dogs are welcome at our events! The Market can be noisy and at times crowded (and the pavement can get hot in the late spring months), so just use your judgment when deciding whether to bring your pet.
FOOD TRUCKS, MUSIC & MORE:
- Savory Food Trucks: Dan’s Waffles, Fabulous Fig, Little Sicilian, MomMom’s, Thai Jai Dee
- Sweets & Beverages: Mannino’s Cannoli, Trio Fudge, Pirate Pete’s Soda Pop Co.
- Music: No Relation Band (12-3 pm), Animal Rescue Partner: Finding Shelter Animal Rescue, Free Kids' Crafts: Appel Farm Arts & Music Center
ANTIQUE, VINTAGE, HANDMADE VENDORS
2-Maggie Mae Clay Co
4-An Adventure Awaits, LLC
5-Adorned by Aisha
6-Baby Got Good
7-Sidewalk Ceramics + Felt Up by Amelia
8-Bee Hobby Craft
11-Shady Lady Lampshades
14-Blue Jar Studio
16-Bridget Briscione Ceramics + Proud Mary
18-Jewelry by Kerry Rohrbach
23-Blueberry Fields Artisan Soap
IN THE K&A PARKING LOT
28-Vellum St Soap Company
30-Stanley Chester & Albert Ceramics
31-Selah Jewelry Design
32-Le & Lo Goods
33-Bee Vintage Redux
34-Champagne on a Wednesday
36-Evelyn Taylor Designs
37-West Oak Design
39-Plover and Plow
40-The Pillow Works
41-Gypsy Fish Studio + Two Fish Co.
42-Sardine Clothing Co.
45-Littlebags by Anna
46-Postage Stamp Jewelry
48-Me and Phoebe
50-Michele Cole Designs
51-the madd potters' studio
54-Smashed! by Madame Seamus
55-Miranda Blas Art
56-Sleepy Cat Jewelry
58-Steve's urban lumber
62-Knot Your Average Jawn
63-Judy Swayze Designs
65-Philly Word Art
66-Elizabeth Peyton Creations,llc
68-Karen Coston Jewelry
70-Dress Code PHL
73-Chalktree WAX Candles
77-E. Schappert Jewelry
79-Tiger Snake Vintage
81-Ian M Petrie Ceramics
83-Art by Mary-Lynne LLC
85-Niki Leist Jewelry+ Every Day Happy Thoughts
87-All Things Natural
89-Robin Miller Artisan Jewelry
91-Anchor & Spruce
95-Inspired Between The Pines
78-the juicebox workshop
80-Three Parts Charm
82-Pixie + Thistle
86-Elements of Aura
88-Milk Machine Vintage
92-Bee Our Guest - Beeswax Wraps
94-Piggyback Treats Company
100-The Makers Workshop
Vendors as of 4/20/22. Subject to change.