Kennett Square Market
LOCATION:The vendors at this Market are located in the entire Genesis Healthcare parking lot at 600 S. Broad Street. The Market location is just a short walk from the charming and historic downtown area, and shuttles will be running into town throughout the event. This market is convenient for our customers from Chester County, Delaware and beyond! The Kennett Square Market is produced in partnership with Historic Kennett Square.
- All Markets are open from 10-4 pm, rain or shine.
- A cancellation is possible in the case of severe or dangerous weather such as lightning, all day heavy rain, or excessive wind. Please check back here and to our social media accounts for any updates.
- The Kennett High School lots (directly across the street)
- The municipal parking garage downtown off E. Linden St.
- Any of the other parking lots in town
- Street parking throughout Kennett Square
FREE shuttles will be running in a continuous loop from the corner of State and Broad, just a block from the Linden St. Garage, to the Market entrance.
- There is no admission charge to attend the outdoor Markets.
- No early bird sales as our vendors and our onsite team need time to properly set up. We ask that customers do not arrive before 10 am.
- Cash is king, but our vendors accept credit cards as well. If you need to replenish cash, there are several ATM's nearby.
- There are portable toilets available in the main parking lot, and the Market is handicapped-accessible.
- We always have a rotating group of gourmet food trucks and other food vendors at the Market. You can also explore the shops and restaurants nearby.
- On-leash, well-socialized dogs are welcome at our events! The Market can be noisy and at times crowded (and the pavement can get hot in the late spring months), so just use your judgment when deciding whether to bring your pet.