Outdoor Markets Overview
- Sept 12 - Chestnut Hill, PA ~ more info
- Sept 26 - Collingswood, NJ ~ more info
- Oct 10- Bryn Mawr, PA ~ more info
- Oct 24 - Kennett Square PA ~ more info
Each Market (in non Covid times) has approximately 90 curated handmade and vintage vendors, food trucks, live music, free kids crafts, community partners and more. You can get a feel for our events by checking out our gallery here.
WHERE ARE THE MARKETS LOCATED?
Here are the addresses and links to the maps for each location.
- Chestnut Hill PA- use 25 W. Highland Ave.
- Bryn Mawr PA -use 7 N. Bryn Mawr Ave.
- Collingswood NJ - use 735 N. Atlantic Ave.
- Kennett Square PA - use 600 S. Broad St.
WHERE CAN I FIND VENDING INFORMATION?We have all of our vending information on our Vendor FAQ & Application page. From there you can learn about participating in our Outdoor Markets, our Virtual Markets and our online shop. When applications are available, they will be posted on that page.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE WEATHER IS BAD?
Our events are rain or shine. However, a cancellation is possible in the case of more severe or dangerous weather such as lightning, all day heavy rain, or excessive wind. The safety of our customers and vendors will always be kept at the forefront of our decisions. Please check back here and to our social media accounts for any updates. We typically make a go/no go decision by noon on Saturday before the event.
IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I NEED TO KNOW?
- There is no admission charge to attend the outdoor Markets, and all are welcome to join us! It's our goal to have a fun, friendly, relaxed, and welcoming event for everyone.
- Public transit can be taken to the Chestnut Hill, Bryn Mawr, and Collingswood Markets (SEPTA and PATCO). We also encourage our customers to walk, bike, or carpool whenever possible.
- Parking options can be found on each location's page linked above. There are several nearby parking lots in each of our locations.
- Cash is king, but our vendors accept credit cards as well. If you need to replenish cash, there are ATM's nearby in all of our locations.
- There are portable toilets available onsite, and all locations are handicapped-accessible. Many of the nearby restaurants also allow use of their restrooms with a purchase as well.
- We always have a rotating group of gourmet food trucks and other food vendors.
- We encourage all of our customers to make some time to explore the restaurants and shops in the downtown business districts where we operate. It's one of our favorite aspects of the locations we've selected!
- On-leash, well-socialized dogs are welcome at our events! The Market can be noisy and at times crowded (and the pavement can get hot in the late spring months), so we would just encourage everyone to use your judgment when deciding whether to bring your pet...or not.
- We ask that customers please not enter the Market area before 10 am so that our vendors can finish setting up completely before the sale opens (i.e. we don't do "early bird" sales). We appreciate your assistance so that we can bring you the best possible market experience!
- A Must-See Vintage Market - Vintage Style Magazine
- Reader's Favorite Outdoor Show - Flea Market Style Magazine
- Favorite Spring & Summer "Flea Market" - Philadelphia Magazine
- 5 Best "Flea Markets" to Shop This Summer, Philadelphia Magazine
- Winner, Best Roving Seasonal Market- Main Line Today
- Winner, Best Antiques & Vintage Goods- Main Line Today
- Winner, Best Outdoor Shopping Mecca - Main Line Today
- The Ultimate Summer 2017 Bucket List - Main Line Today
- "101 Reasons to Love the Main Line" - Main Line Today
- Winner, Top Market in Philly - Racked Philly